We will not collect any personal information about you when you access our Web site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Should you provide your personal information to us, either by purchasing products, subscribing to our E-mail newsletter, emailing us or otherwise contacting us, we will use your personal information for internal purposes only. We will not share your personal information with other third party companies under any circumstances.
As with most Web servers on the Internet, our server will automatically record the following generic information routinely in a "log" file:
- Your IP address, and hostname if available;
- The date and time of your access;
- The pages you visit on our server;
- The type of browser and operating system you use (your browser will give this information automatically to all web servers); and
- The referring page, if there was one.
These log files are private and will not be released to the general public.